Timber Harvesting and Marketing
Bronwin & Abbey aims to maximise the value of your timber asset. Our independence is our strength; with no ties to any UK sawmills or harvesting companies we are able to provide an impartial service and take advantage of all marketing opportunities within the sector.
With over twenty five years’ experience of marketing both soft and hardwood timber we have established excellent working relationships with timber processors throughout the UK and offer reliable access to a wide range of markets.
Timber harvesting is a potentially dangerous activity and we take the health and safety of our contractors and general public very seriously. All operations comply with the latest FISA guidance and we ensure that all method statements, risk assessments and site supervision records are accurately documented. We only employ suitably qualified and experienced contractors, most of whom have a long standing working relationship with the company and the estates they work on.
Our services include:
- A comprehensive and bespoke timber harvesting and marketing service
- Felling licence applications
- Compliance with all the necessary environmental and archaeological legislation e.g. European Protected Species, water management plans and Scheduled Ancient Monuments
- Experienced contracting teams with modern harvesting equipment operating to the highest environmental and safety standards
- The construction of roads and tracks to facilitate timber harvesting, extraction and haulage
- Open book financial management systems