HARVESTING AND MARKETING
We aim to maximise the value of your timber asset.
In a climate of volatile timber values and changing markets a detailed and long established knowledge of local and national markets is essential to optimising returns.
With over twenty five years' experience of marketing softwood and hardwood timber we have a good working relationship with many mills throughout the country and offer reliable access to a wide range of markets.
We can offer:
- Full range of timber marketing and harvesting services available
- Optimising returns through the best sale method – delivered in to the mill, standing or roadside
- Open financial management systems
- Experienced contracting teams with modern harvesting equipment operating to the highest environmental and safety standards
- Access to woodfuel and biomass markets
- Forest roading to facilitate timber harvesting
- Felling coupes sympathetically designed with replanting proposals aimed at maximising future objectives whether they be timber or environmental
- Statutory consents obtained, such as felling licenses, planning permission, and consent for work in Conservation areas or on trees covered by Tree Preservation Orders